What Is It?
“DaVinci Code Meets Pirates of the Caribbean and your crew are the HEROES”
Join us for the ultimate in escape room adventure! Your crew will enjoy a full day snorkeling trip with all the excitement of finding clues, solving riddles, and uncovering buried treasure to break pirate Anne Bonny’s 300-year old curse!
Begin in the Captain’s Quarters at the Tropical Treasure Hunt storefront in Havensight. Your crew will be briefed on the history of the Golden Age of Piracy and the cursed pirate Anne Bonny. Once you receive your next clue, you will have to sneak into the Pirates Treasure Museum to “borrow” a 300-year old map. The map will direct you to your next location, a tavern on the east end of the island. There, you will join forces with your captain, a descendent of Anne Bonny.
Once on board, your crew will head to a beach front tavern on the island of St. John. You will swim in to the bar to enjoy local beverages while solving your next clue. Your next snorkel stop is a hidden cay off the north side of St. John. Here you will find your next clue among the fish and other incredible ocean life. Your final stop is a beach on the east side of St. Thomas, where you will uncover the chalice of eternal life, thus breaking the curse and freeing Anne Bonny.
Prior to the hunt, you will have the option to select your own custom treasure to surprise your fellow crew members from our selection of merchandise (treasures purchased separately). You can also provide us with your own treasure to put in the chest (eg., birthday gift, engagement ring, etc).
Please note: This experience is limited to experienced swimmers only. You will need to be able to swim 100 yards from the boat to shore at two beaches.
- 7.0-hour immersive and challenging land and sea treasure hunt with plenty of surprises and thrills along the adventure
- Fuel to St. John and back to St. Thomas
- Captain’s fee
- A friendly & professional treasure hunt guide to provide piracy history and supply hints throughout the adventure
- Private transportation on land and sea
- Snorkel gear, flotation devices, etc
- 2 alcoholic (or non-alcoholic) beverages
- Hearty appetizer
- Delicious deli sandwich or wrap from Moe’s Fresh Market Deli
- Dry bag storage for bringing any valuables to and from the boat
- Adventure Pack with tools to solve the challenges faced during the adventure
- A walkie-talkie to get in touch with your guide if you need any hints
- Pirate swag to get in the swashbuckling spirit
- Tropical Treasure Hunt souvenir map
- Bottled water and snacks
What to Bring
- Suitable shoes for walking (no more than 5 minutes at a time)
- Comfortable clothes
- Bag with bathing suit, towels, and flip flops
- Cash if you would like to purchase anything at our partners’ establishments including gift shops and quick order food & drinks at a beach bars
- Your sense of adventure & thinking cap!
Shane S, May 2022
"Piracy at it's finest"
jljanjua, December 2018
What People Are Saying
SCleninden, February 2023
"Boat and beach treasure hunt"
jenniejan, March 2019
"A true pirate adventure!"
Read these full reviews and more on TripAdvisor.